CONNECTPlus Multiple Conditions App
CONNECTPlus is an app that enables you to support your patients and their multiple long-term conditions in a single place and enables you to remove unnecessary appointments.
The impact of using CONNECTPlus:
- Easy to understand information: Users of the app can learn about their conditions and care pathways through in-depth information and video content. This alone has saved clinical teams many hours educating newly diagnosed patients and answering queries, both face to face and on the phone.
- Symptom trackers: Each condition comes with its own set of symptom trackers so that patients can monitor how their condition is progressing. As a result, unnecessary routine outpatient appointments can be considerably reduced and replaced by patient-initiated follow ups.
- Reporting: The graphical presentation can help patients and clinicians monitor and understand the progression of their conditions, supporting remote consultations by phone or video.
- Medication management: Using the medications function, patients can add their medications and set reminders. This helps to improve medication adherence, reducing the risk of relapse or crisis, as well as reducing the costs associated with wastage or misuse.
- Appointments & reminders: Appointments can be added into the diary together with details about clinic locations to reduce the potential of DNAs.
- Individual hospital personalisation: The app can be personalised to meet your local care pathway needs and enables you to use your own branding and add departmental contact details and meet the team information.
Want to find out more?
Want to join our BETA testing team? Find out more here.