Health and Care Video Library: Your Personalised Version
The Health and Care Video Library & App contains over 800 videos that support patients to self manage their care at home (see the library demo here)
Our patient survey on the National Health and Care Video Library reports that 66.75% of people who watch a video say that it saved them the need for further contact with a healthcare professional. That is helping to create capacity right across the health system and is a significant cost saving.
You could get even more value with your own localised Health and Care Video Library and benefit from:
- 200+ additional pathway videos plus even more to be used for staff training (that can be reviewed by your team and turned on or off accordingly)
- Using it as your own trusted video channel (like YouTube but safer) where you can add your own video content - see an example here.
- Fully embedding video into your health system by including permanent links within virtual consultation or appointment booking systems. One Trust saw an increase of 46% of users of their video library by adding links into their Attend Anywhere virtual waiting areas.
- Personalisation through your organisation's branding and contact information, links to local support resources and created as a subdomain of your own website.
- Sending public health or hospital notifications to users of the app
Our video libraries, on both web and app format are available to licence on an annual basis and includes HCI implementation support to help redesign pathways of care to include digital interventions at the right time and place, as well as the option of having your own Resource Hub.
We have worked with CCGs and Trusts across the country who are using personalised versions of our Health and Care Video Library to:
- Help patients to manage their condition at home without a hospital intervention or visit
- Use videos to support telephone or video consultations
- Reduce calls to department helplines
- Use video to make essential face to face appointments as focused, and therefore short, as possible
- Improve work flow and increase staff capacity
Here is just some of the impact seen across multiple specialties in one Trust:
Podiatry - 80% reduction in follow-up appointments, £164,000 and 2,400 appointments p.a.
Maternity - 30 minute reduction in appointment time for postnatal discharge procedures, £84,240 and 980 hours p.a.
Gastroenterology - Improving the quality of preparation for colonoscopies, £43,243 and 250 appointments p.a.
Cardiology - Using video to offer group clinics, and preventing pre-op assessments by using video at home, £68,508 and 500 appointments p.a.
If you’d like to talk more about getting set up or have any questions please do contact us