elearning platforms & course content
Delivering training online is fast becoming an integral part of any organisation. It not only creates obvious cost savings through less travel and staff time, but it makes your courses accessible to more people on a wider scale and gets them trained quicker.
Working closely with our clients from the outset, we can help structure, design and build digital courses in a way that brings them to life and more engaging for the learner.
We do this through:
- User participation (interviews and focus groups)
- Learner led approaches
- Role plays
- Graphic design
- User testing
We have developed elearning content across a range of health conditions and sectors including:
- Identifying the vital signs of sepsis (Health Education England, Social Care)
- Delivering screening tests (audiology, dental and optical) to children with learning disabilities and autism (Health Education England, Clinical Staff)
- Training research sites in a new clinical study to enable them to recruit patients (University Hospital Clinical Research, GP practices)
- Digitisation of the Care Certificate to make it easier to understand and more accessible (NHS Trust, Social Care)
- Upskilling of unpaid carers to help them become more confident in their role (Local Authority, Unpaid Carers)
We can build bespoke elearning platforms to your specifications, with individual user logins, admin levels, reporting and ecommerce, or build the content in SCORM so that it can be easily dropped into an existing system.